Since launching the Inside BlackBerry® for Business Blog in September, our team has been working hard to bring you content on new product launches, emerging trends and tips & tricks for business.
Compared to the Inside BlackBerry Blog and the BlackBerry Developer’s Blog, who’ve been at this for a while, we’ve only just begun to blog, but here’s a couple of our favourite posts from the past four months that you might want to check out if you missed them the first time around:
- My interview on Inside BlackBerry from launch day
- How I use BlackBerry® Messenger (BBM™) – a look at a couple of business uses for BBM
- Building B2B Mobile Applications – highlights from a recent customer presentation at a BlackBerry Innovation Forum event in the UK
- BlackBerry® Beta Zone – an introduction to the program, and how you can get involved
- Emerging Trends: Coworking – Marcy, our Small Business expert, investigates this new trend in collaborative work spaces
This year has been a great start to using social media channels to engage with our enterprise audience, both here and at @BlackBerry4Biz on Twitter, and we’re excited to be working on new social channels for the BlackBerry business community to connect on.
We’re looking to keep the dialogue going here in January, with deeper dives into the segments, product insights and key issues that matter most to mobile business. But, until then, we’ll be taking a bit of time off for the holidays – look for our first 2011 post the week of January 3rd.
If you have a chance over the holidays, feel free to tell us which posts were your favorites and what topics you’d like us to explore in the months to come.
Thanks for reading the Inside BlackBerry for Business Blog!
Roger & The Biz Blog Team