Earlier this month, FedEx Office introduced FedEx Office® Print & Go — now customers can access and print documents directly from BlackBerry® smartphones and USB flash drives on its digital copy machines. The smartphone printing feature is enabled by the HP® ePrint mobile printing application and available on select Canon printing devices within the self-service area at the FedEx Office retail locations.
Available at more than 1,600 locations across the U.S., FedEx Office Print & Go will be offered at all U.S. stores later this year. This means extra convenience for business users who need to make quick prints of important documents from their BlackBerry smartphones!
So, want to know how it works?
- Download the HP ePrint app from BlackBerry App World™ from your device.
- Once you’ve done this, you can select the email with the attachment(s) you want to print. Simply open your email – there is no need to open the attachment(s).
- Select “Print” from the BlackBerry smartphone menu, which will now be in your menu options.
- Search and select your preferred FedEx Office location.
- Select ‘Print’ to submit the job.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a retrieval code.
- Go to the FedEx Office Print & Go machine in the self-service area at FedEx Office and enter your code.
- Preview your order. Select your print options.
If you’d prefer, choose to have your print jobs produced by professionally trained team members at the full-service counter. If you’d like to find out more about FedEx Office Print & Go, click here.
Tell us – when and where do you the majority of your business printing?