Having organized and attended my share of conferences, I’ve found that there are two things every great conference has to deliver. First, the content presented should be timely and relevant, so you can walk away equipped with the information and resources to do your job more effectively. And second, you should be able to connect with your fellow attendees to make new contacts, learn what’s working for others, and get inspired to see what else is possible. Today I want to share how we’re aiming to meet the first goal with the BlackBerry World™ conference. I’ll talk about networking opportunities in a future post.
Content truly is the meat of our conference, and we’ve been working hard over the past few months to bring you a great lineup of breakout sessions that speak to all facets of the BlackBerry® solution. Sessions are available for customers and channel partners in eight different tracks:
WES tracks, for customers:
- Mobile Strategy: The Key Trends Shaping Decisions in 2011
- Mobilizing the Enterprise for Business Impact
- BlackBerry Products and Deployments
- BlackBerry for Your Organization and Industry
Channel tracks, exclusively for BlackBerry Channel Partners:
- Tapping Into the Consumer Market
- Targeting the Enterprise Opportunity
- Gaining Competitive Edge in the Small to Medium Sized Market
- Everything BlackBerry
The session catalog can be found on the BlackBerry World website, with more sessions being added over the next few months.
What are you looking forward to experiencing at BlackBerry World? Let us know in the comments!