Tonight we’ll be hosting the very first #BBSMBchat on Twitter®! As we mentioned last week, we’re teaming up with small business experts Anita Campbell and Ramon Ray to provide an environment for small and medium business owners to get together and talk about the important issues that surround the SMB community.
Join us tonight between 7 and 8 PM EDT for a virtual discussion on the topic of small and medium business ownership. Share your ideas, experience, and knowledge, and network with your peers in the SMB community. If you’ve never participated in a Twitter chat before or you need a refresher, check out our blog post from last week, Introducing #BBSMBchat!
Below is the list of questions we’ll be asking during the chat. Hope to see you there!
- Q1: As the tech world continues to evolve (social media, smartphones, etc). How do you stay current? #BBSMBchat
- Q2: What was the best business advice you’ve ever received? Who/where did it come from? #BBSMBchat
- Q3: How important is it for an entrepreneur to promote one’s self as a thought leader along with promotion of the company itself? #BBSMBchat
- Q4: Was there ever a time when you were ready to throw in the towel? What inspired you to continue moving forward? #BBSMBchat
- Q5: How important is it to network with other small business owners? Why? #BBSMBchat
- Q6: Customer relationships are important. What do you do to set your business apart from your competitors? #BBSMBchat
- Q7: How would you manage seeking support from the business community while protecting your idea? #BBSMBchat
- Q8: In today’s economy, speed to market is important. How much of a role should social media play in the process? #BBSMBchat
- Q9: How important is it to communicate to others in the SMB community if only for moral support during startup? #BBSMBchat
- Q10: To what extent should SMB’s look to other industries in search of answers to challenges? #BBSMBchat