Over the past several months, we’ve had the pleasure of sponsoring the 2011 Top 100 SMB Influencers program, during which we held our very first interview on Twitter® (#BBSMBchat). The turnout was great and we very much enjoyed interacting with the SMB community, as well as seeing all of your great answers to our open questions.
Given that the nomination and voting periods have closed, the top 100 SMB Influencers have recently been announced! To view the list of winners, check out the Top 100 Influencer program web site. To honor these winners, celebrate all participants, and to network with members of the SMB community, there will be a gala event at the New York Institute of Technology Auditorium on Broadway in New York City on September 13th, 2011.
The awards ceremony will be sponsored by Research In Motion® Limited, and we’ll be there in attendance to congratulate the winners in person and connect further with the SMB community. The event is open to the public, although tickets are limited. Should you attend, you’ll have the chance to:
- Meet SMB Influencer nominees and judges
- Network with other small business owners and entrepreneurs
- Meet reporters and bloggers who cover the world of small business
- Participate in the star-studded award ceremony
- Have the chance to take home high value prizes such as a BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet and other goodies from the Top 100 SMB Influencers team
- Learn about leveraging mobile technology and maximizing your marketing and advertising strategies from experts at RIM and Infusionsoft
- Meet the Small Business Trends and Smallbiztechnology.com team members, who have organized this campaign and event
To purchase tickets for the awards ceremony, visit the Small Business Influencer 2011 Awards event web site. We hope to see you there, and if not, we’ll be sharing the highlights on the Inside BlackBerry® for Business Blog after the event!