Over the next two months, we’re excited to be hosting our annual BlackBerry Innovation Forums. This series of events is due to take place throughout Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, bringing together business leaders and mobile innovators who have three goals in common:
- To connect with business leaders to learn how they can transform their customer experience and deliver outstanding business results
- To collaborate with mobile innovators in order to discover how to embrace technology and come away with ideas that can immediately be put to work in their organization
- To explore the future of mobile in business, helping to optimise mobile strategy
The series this year continues from 2010 with the theme of “Enterprising Minds”. With guest speakers lined up from Deloitte®, The Royal Bank of Scotland® (RBS) and Vodacom®. The very best of enterprising companies will discuss and share what motivates and inspires them in their work and operations.
Our first event was held in Johannesburg, South Africa on Thursday October 6th. Check out a video of Rory O’Neill, VP, Marketing EMEA talking about this year’s theme ‘Enterprising Minds’. We’ll be posting regular updates from the events – follow @BBEMEABusiness for updates and to join the conversation using the #BIF11 hashtag!
Dates for the 2011 BlackBerry Innovation Forum are:
- Johannesburg – 6th October
- London – 12th October
- Amsterdam – 20th October
- Madrid – 3rd November
- Paris – 9th November
- Dubai – 16th November
- Milan – 24th November
- Frankfurt – 29th November
Find more information at www.blackberryinnovationforum.com!
Did you attend last year’s Innovation Forum events? What are you looking forward to from this year’s? Share in the comments below!