The beauty of BlackBerry® technology, including hardware, software, and services, is how integrated it has become over the past few years, and how poised it is to become even more integrated moving forward. For many of us, our BlackBerry smartphone is a mini personal assistant that we rely on daily to communicate with those that important to us, get us to the right place at the right time, and to help us explore apps, music, multimedia, and more. Here at BlackBerry World™ 2012, we’ve got a full BlackBerry experience walkthrough available for attendees in the Solutions Showcase. This walkthrough demonstrates how BlackBerry technology can extend into your life to provide a deeply integrated experience through communication, social media, productivity, mobility, and much more. Take a peek at the video below for closer look!
We’ve focused on the “for business” aspects of this experience as well as the IT management portion, highlighting solutions like BlackBerry® Mobile Fusion, BlackBerry® Business Cloud Services for Microsoft® Office® 365, and BlackBerry® Mobile Voice System. For a deeper dive into the movies, music, lifestyle, and entertainment aspects of the total BlackBerry experience, head over to the Inside BlackBerry Blog!
Honestly, I felt a bit like I was walking through my own house with this one. BlackBerry technology that I use on a regular basis includes:
- BlackBerry® Stereo Gateway for Bluetooth® music control with NFC pairing
- My BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet with mini-HDMI connection for a home and mobile office setup
- BlackBerry MVS for taking calls to my desk phone anywhere I may be
- Citrix Receiver™ for BlackBerry PlayBook (coupled with the BlackBerry® Mini Keyboard™) for working from home and accessing my PC at the office
- All of the fantastic apps and features of BlackBerry 7.1 OS
- NFC tags for automating common tasks using my BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 smartphone
How is BlackBerry technology integrated into your life? How do you use it at work, at home, and in your vehicle? Share your setup in the comments below.