Many organizations operate under unique regulations, particularly in the financial industry. It’s important to implement technology, tools, and systems with embedded solutions that enable you to meet these standards and requirements. To help you with this, we’ve published our second “CIO’s Guide” – this time on call recording with BlackBerry® smartphones in order to help manage risk and comply with regulations. Specifically, BlackBerry® Mobile Voice System™ (MVS) is highlighted as a solution designed to meet these needs, with a kicker of increasing productivity and cutting down on costs with features like a unified call experience across networks and Wi-Fi®.
In this guide, you’ll find:
- Call Recording for Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management
- Where do mobile communications fit?
- What does it mean for CIO’s?
- What are my mobile call recording options?
- MVS Only – Secure and Reliable BlackBerry Call Recording
- How it works
- Benefits of the BlackBerry MVS approach for call recording
- Useful Links
Check out the guide embedded below, and hosted on our BlackBerry SlideShare channel.
What are your business’s regulatory requirements? How have you used technology and mobility to help meet these needs and stay efficient? Share in the comments below.