Here’s a guest post today from Morgan Parker of Platform Partner Marketing at Research In Motion® (RIM®) – enjoy! – Ed.
Come and check out the newly redesigned tool that helps you support your BlackBerry® solution. Based on customer feedback, we’ve given the BlackBerry® Expert Support Center (BESC) portal a more modern look and feel, and made it much easier to use with added enhancements:
- Re-organized tools and resources to help you quickly find what you need
- The addition of “at-a-glance” information for quick access to the status of your BlackBerry implementation, and if there are any issues that require attention
And there’s much more! Log in HERE to see the other changes and additions we’ve made (Your BlackBerry Technical Support welcome email contains your login information, or you can request that info from the login page)
What is the BESC and how do I get access?
The BlackBerry Expert Support Center is an online portal giving all Named Callers access to tools and resources enabling high-end support and management of BlackBerry deployments. All Named Callers with a BlackBerry Technical Support subscription have access to the features of the BlackBerry Expert Support Center.
To login and see what tools you have at your disposal, head over to the BlackBerry Expert Support Center.
The BlackBerry Expert Support Center allows you to:
- Create and Track Service Requests
- View and add comments and attachments to open service requests
- The Enterprise Activation Readiness Tool: quickly check if a BlackBerry smartphone is fully ready to be activated
- SRP Connection look-up and re-enable – A feature that allows you to determine the status of your SRP ID on the BlackBerry Infrastructure
- Find content and get help on email flow or server installation issues
- Access webcasts, product tutorials, user guides and archived issues of your BlackBerry Solve technical support newsletter
- Manage your Named Callers
Do you have a BlackBerry Technical Support subscription? How has it helped your organization stay connected? Share your experiences of how it’s helped in the comments below.