Sincere thanks to you – our readers – for all of your blog comments, tweets to our @BlackBerry4Biz account and comments on our BlackBerry For Business LinkedIn group. We love interacting with you on a daily basis, and bringing you the latest news and updates from inside BlackBerry.
Getting your feedback on our products and services is an invaluable tool for us to keep moving forward. We are pushing the boundaries of mobile computing like never before. We cannot wait to show you what we’ve been working on with the upcoming launch of BlackBerry 10! The future is bright for #TeamBlackBerry – thanks for joining us on this incredible journey.
Below is a list of our most popular blog posts from 2012. If you haven’t had a chance to read them yet, we hope you will.
- Own your inbox: Five ways BlackBerry features help you get things done
- RIM Developing BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 for Comprehensive Enterprise Mobility Management
- The BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.1 Software Update is Here, Bringing With it New Features for Business
- RIM CIO Robin Bienfait Answers Your Tough Questions on BlackBerry in Enterprise
- What is the future of the BlackBerry Enterprise Server? Discussing the Mobile Device Management (MDM) Product Roadmap
- BlackBerry 10 Receives FIPS 140-2 Security Certification Ahead of Launch
- 10 Ways to Use BlackBerry Bridge with your BlackBerry PlayBook
- BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 Brings Updates to Docs to Go and a Brand New App: Print To Go
- Does RIM Compromise on Security by Using ActiveSync? The answer is No, and here’s why…
We will be back starting Wednesday, January 2nd with fresh blog posts, social content and LinkedIn info we know you will enjoy. Cheers to 2013!
Have any favorite Inside BlackBerry For Business blog posts from 2012? Let us know by commenting below!