The highly anticipated BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 officially launches today. RIM’s enterprise mobility management solution with BlackBerry Enterprise Server has evolved over the past decade, and today we’re pleased to offer our re-invented solution to help businesses embrace mobile trends and enable management, productivity, and secure interaction with corporate data. I caught up with RIM’s Jeff Holleran, Sr. Director of Enterprise Product Management, to discuss the launch:
Learn more at www.blackberry.com/bes10
Features of BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10
A cost-efficient, secure, reliable, and scalable solution, BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 offers a robust feature set to help you get your employees up and running on their, or your, devices. Here are some of the new features, and there’s much more.
- Manage all BlackBerry, iOS, and Android devices, including the new BlackBerry 10 smartphones
- Application management for internal corporate apps or public apps from BlackBerry World (formerly BlackBerry App World) through BlackBerry World for Work
- Easy over-the-air activation for end users
- Enhanced IT policies
Get the full feature list at the BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 web site.
Upgrading from BlackBerry Enterprise Server or BlackBerry Mobile Fusion
We’ve worked to provide you with a simple and straightforward upgrade path from your existing portfolio of enterprise mobility management solutions. To facilitate this upgrade path, we’ve already launched the BlackBerry 10 Ready Program, which includes four components:
- BlackBerry Enterprise Service License Trade Up
- BlackBerry 10 webcast series to inform your business
- BlackBerry 10 Ready free BlackBerry 10 smartphone offer (currently offered in North America only)
- BlackBerry 10 Readiness Services
Already using BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10?
If you’re already up and running with BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10, we’d love to get your thoughts. Head over to our LinkedIn recommendation page and leave a note!
Learn more about BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10, as well as the limited 60-day free trial.
What new feature of BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 do you see as most beneficial to your business? Share your thoughts in the comments below.