The BlackBerry 10 Ready Program offers everything you need to become BlackBerry 10 ready, all in one place. It’s a one-stop-shop for businesses large and small to take advantage of resources, offers, and promotions to get up and running with BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 and BlackBerry 10 smartphones. We’ve worked to uncover what challenges you may face in transitioning, and to make it as simple and cost effective as possible.
The program includes a BlackBerry 10 Ready Offer (currently North America only), the BlackBerry Enterprise Server License Trade Up, BlackBerry 10 Readiness Services, and a BlackBerry 10 Ready Webcast Series. Today I’d like to shine a spotlight on some incredible webcasts that are available on-demand to help get you up to speed on the knowledge that you need to refine your mobile strategy. Check out a few of the webcasts below:
- The BlackBerry Enterprise Vision and Roadmap
- Enterprise security capabilities of BlackBerry 10
- Doing More with Enterprise Applications and BlackBerry 10
- BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10: The Smart Choice for Multi-Platform BYOD
- BlackBerry 10 Ready Program: Making the Transition Seamless
- Getting Ready for BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10: Tips for the IT Manager
- Straight From the Source: BlackBerry Panel Answers Your Top BlackBerry 10 Questions
- How BlackBerry Technical Support Services are Evolving with BlackBerry 10
- TCO and Security of Enterprise Grade Mobility
- Top 10 Features of BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server License Trade Up Program
Head over to www.blackberry.com/blackberry10ready to learn more, to trade up licenses, take advantage of the offers, evaluate the readiness services, and to see the full list of webcasts available. Have you taken advantage of the program? Share your experience in the comments below.