So far we’ve enjoyed a truly exciting start to 2013, which has included the BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 and BlackBerry 10 launches, the BlackBerry Experience Forum events, and partnerships with businesses that are upgrading to BlackBerry 10. We can’t wait to bring this excitement with us to this year’s BlackBerry Live conference kicking off in Orlando, Florida on May 14, which is less than 8 weeks from today! (Can you believe it?)
To help you save on registration fees, we’re offering an Early Bird Rate which includes $150 USD in savings on a Full Conference Pass. This pass gives access to both BlackBerry Live and BlackBerry Jam Americas and includes:
- BlackBerry Live 2013 Keynotes
- BlackBerry Jam Americas Keynotes
- Breakout Sessions and Hands-on Labs
- Admission to the Monday evening Welcome Reception in the sponsor showcase
- Admission to the BlackBerry Appreciation Event
- Admission to the sponsor showcase during open hours, Tuesday – Thursday
- Breakfast, breaks and lunch, Tuesday – Thursday
- Access to the Jam Space in the conference area
- Complimentary access to Wi-Fi internet in the conference center
- Access to BlackBerry Live On-Demand, the online portal for conference content, until the start of the 2014 conference
- Registration gift upon check-in onsite
You’ll want to act fast to take advantage of this offer before it expires on Friday, March 22. In addition, if you’ve attended some of our past BlackBerry events you may be eligible to save an additional $150 USD through the Alumni Discount.
We’re also pleased to announce that a session catalog preview is now available! Start preparing your trip by using the BlackBerry Live Budget Planner, submit your nominations for the BlackBerry Achievement Awards, and convince your boss to let you experience BlackBerry Live 2013!
Did you attend last year’s conference? What tips or advice would you share with a first-time BlackBerry Live attendee? Share in the comments below.