SAP and BlackBerry have had a long partnership in the enterprise, providing business customers with the secure and essential data and processes they need to keep their business moving as a highly mobile workforce.
With the recent launch of the powerful BlackBerry 10 smartphones, SAP and BlackBerry have been working together to bring even more business critical apps to the new platform. SAP mobile finance apps are now integrated with core features of the BlackBerry 10 smartphone such as the BlackBerry Hub, Calendar, and more, to provide you with an exceptional user experience.
SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet
This app gives business customers the ability to stay up to date on their customers’ financial status anywhere and anytime. It connects directly with the SAP ERP system to provide the most relevant customer financial data to a BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
- Display a list of all customers assigned to you, customers classified as critical, and recent customers
- View customer sales volumes for the past fiscal year
- View total outstanding invoices, credit info, and the average payment arrears for the last 12 months
- Retrieve original invoices in PDF format and access archived documents stored in the backend
Get a free demo of the app from the BlackBerry World storefront and give it a try.
SAP RealSpend for BlackBerry 10 smartphones gives business customers access to real-time, accurate budget and spend information.
- Access to the SAP ERP application
- Access real-time budget and expense information, including trends and projections
- Analyze and benchmark spend data by department, project, or expense type across any period of time
- Receive customized spending alerts
- Collaborate with team members to resolve issues
Download the demo version of the app today.
SAP CFO Vantage
Giving business executives the most timely and accurate information to enable key business decisions can have a great impact on day-to-day operations. SAP CFO Vantage does just that – so executives have the right tools and info to help increase productivity and improve decision-making capabilities.
- Access to SAP financial data
- Access to critical media content
- Access to important analyst information
- View social media content in real-time
- Ability to communicate easily with team
We are truly excited about these new finance apps, which are another important piece of the executive’s application toolkit on BlackBerry 10. Currently the apps are available for BlackBerry Z10 smartphones, with BlackBerry Q10 editions on the way soon.
Do you use SAP tools in your work? How would taking these processes mobile speed up your work and provide benefit? Share in the comments below.