Today Thomson Reuters has launched Eikon for BlackBerry 10, the first financial markets data app to be developed using the native development tools for the BlackBerry 10 platform. Eikon allows you to keep a pulse on the financial market data that’s important to you, as well as including collaborative and financial tools. Check out the key features below:
- Customized home screen Dashboard for quick access to your most important data
- Unrivaled market-moving news
- Seamless list monitoring with desktop sync
- Comprehensive market summaries
- Real-time data and quotes
- Powerful Briefcase feature for reading content when offline
BlackBerry 10 is designed to provide powerful mobile experiences that help you stay on top of your work, your connections, and your passions. “In an industry where seconds and milliseconds matter, Thomson Reuters Eikon ensures our customers can have instant access to the breaking news and financial content they need to seize opportunities first – no matter where they are when they occur,” said John Manwaring, head of mobile for Thomson Reuters Eikon.
The app is available now in the BlackBerry World storefront. Download it today and share your favorite features in the comments below.