We are pleased to announce new pricing and licensing for BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10 (BES10). Today we are also launching ‘EZ Pass’, a new promotional program that allows customers to deploy BES10 at no cost when upgrading from earlier generations of BlackBerry’s mobile device management (MDM) platforms or migrating from other MDM vendors.
The new pricing structure allows organizations to take advantage of BlackBerry’s complete end-to-end multi-platform management solution to secure and control corporate-owned and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) environments.
With the new structure, BlackBerry will offer two simple tiers, Silver and Gold.
- Silver includes full device, application, email and security management for BlackBerry, iOS® and Android™ devices, including the unique BlackBerry® Balance™, a containerization solution that separates personal and work data on BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
- Gold adds BlackBerry’s Secure Work Space for iOS and Android containerization solution, and advanced BlackBerry 10 management and security features for the most security-conscious organizations, including government, financial services and healthcare.
- Flexibility for customers to choose between perpetual or subscription licensing.
- Simplicity of packaging into two tiers that offer customers the full range of coverage from their most extreme security requirements to basic cross platform device management.
- Technical Support tiers to satisfy the complete spectrum of customer support requirements and to introduce new built-in software update and upgrade rights.
Under the new EZ Pass promotional program, for existing customers, BlackBerry will match any existing on-premise BES license and any competitor’s MDM license with a corresponding Silver BES10 perpetual license. Customers will also receive free Advantage-level technical support through January 31, 2015 with their new license to help them get up and running fast. Support includes access to BES10 technical experts, responsive online support, training, productivity and diagnostic tools, everything the customer needs to implement multi-platform EMM.
The EZ Pass offer including Advantage-level technical support will be available March 31, 2014 through January 31, 2015.
The updated pricing structure will be in effect beginning March 31, 2014. (1)
Feel free to leave your comments below and don’t forget to join the conversation on @BlackBerry4Biz
(1) Availability and timing will vary by country and channel partner