How often are you away from the office and need to get document feedback or an approval done immediately?
Now you can have full-featured access to Office 365 and SharePoint – in the office and on the go. The first to bring you apps that deliver a consistent SharePoint user experience across Mobile and Desktop, harmon.ie now provides secure connectivity and offline document access with harmon.ie Connect for SECTOR.
Specially designed for the SECTOR based enterprise workspace, this app is now available to customers using Secure Work Space for iOS and Android, BlackBerry’s secure containerization solution.
Key Features – Access to Office 365 and SharePoint on the go
- Improved project management with real-time updates
- Document sharing, browsing and managing
- Find documents easily by search, browsing, sorting or “go to location” operation
- Author and update documents on the go
- Real-time collaboration
- Enables documents and email attachments to be easily shared
- Social features
- Ability to search for people as well as view profile
- Authentication and security
- Windows, Form-based, and Microsoft ISA Server and Microsoft Forefront Authentication support
- Custom web login forms
- HTTPS SSL Support
- Enterprise Features
- Central app deployment
- Centralized site provisioning
- Unified activity stream across harmon.ie desktop and mobile products with shared sites and locations as well as automatic document and social updates
- Plugged into the Microsoft Cloud – Office 365
- Supports Office 365 as well as hosted solutions for SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0
We want to hear about your experience with harmon.ie – and how mobile access to SharePoint makes a difference to you and/or your organization.
Are you interested in learning more about other Secure Work Space Applications for iOS and Android? Download Now! Secure Work Space Applications for iOS and Android