– New version adds Microsoft OneDrive & SharePoint support for improved enterprise collaboration.
It’s been slightly over a year since we introduced Documents To Go for BlackBerry 10 on the BlackBerry Z10 and since then we’ve rolled out several updates for new devices such as the BlackBerry Q10 and Z30. And today, we are excited to release our best version yet; a free update available in BlackBerry World for all devices running BlackBerry 10 OS 10.2.1 or later.
This update builds on the existing Documents To Go foundation for rich mobile editing, high quality presenting, and secure enterprise-grade access to all your important corporate and personal files. Docs To Go is now deeply integrating with more cloud-based solutions and sprinkling in new collaborative features. Now BlackBerry users can turn what may have been a dull, desktop, grind-it-out type of day into a sunny, productive, on-the-go and in-the-know, typical BlackBerry day!
Here’s what’s new:
- Support for Microsoft OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) with the new Connect to OneDrive app available in BlackBerry World today
- Support for Microsoft SharePoint with the updated BlackBerry Work Drives app for secure access to corporate documents
- The ability to share links to files stored in the cloud removes the need to send large attachments or manage multiple copies of a file and allows for more efficient collaboration
- You can now view and insert comments in spreadsheets
- Enhancements to Presenter mode include the time and a timer to help keep presentations on schedule, and the option to move between your slides using the Volume up and Volume down keys lets you keep your focus on the audience
- Slideshow To Go now supports hundreds of animations, transitions, and all 150 types of SmartArt found in Microsoft PowerPoint for one of the most reliable and accurate experiences on a mobile platform
- Jump to slides more quickly and navigate through large presentations with a new progress bar slider
- Support for document rights managed and encrypted attachments with GigaTrust, allowing for increased enterprise document security
- BlackBerry Screen Reader integration for improved document accessibility without relying on sight
- Various bug fixes and optimizations