We are pleased to announce a ‘BlackBerry Experience’, a global series of Enterprise customer events designed for those who are responsible for defining and implementation their organisations’ mobile strategy.
We know your time is precious so we’ve kept each event to half a day.We kick off the day by sharing our BlackBerry vision and product strategy, You’ll hear insights from industry analysts about trends that are shaping the mobile world before taking a closer look at the solutions that will help you drive greater productivity and efficiency in your organisation. Following the presentations you will have the opportunity to spend time networking with your peers.
Five reasons to attend BlackBerry Experience:
1. Discover how BlackBerry is returning to its roots and refocusing on enterprise mobility.
2. Learn about BlackBerry’s secure end-to-end enterprise solutions.
3. Get an insider’s view of our roadmap to BlackBerry Enterprise Service 12 (BES12).
4. See how we’ve made it simpler and more cost effective than ever to choose BlackBerry for secure multi-platform Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM).
5. Learn how we make it easy for you to develop cross-platform applications that will help transform your business processes.
Join us in a city near you:
Montreal, Canada – May 6th, 2014 – Register Now
Toronto, Canada – May 8th, 2014 – Register Now
Chicago, US – May 14th, 2014 – Register Now
Cologne, Germany – May 14th, 2014 – Register Now
Washington DC, US – May 21st, 2014 – Register Now
London, UK – June 3rd, 2014 – Register Now
Make sure your spot is reserved
We’re excited to share our vision for the future of mobility with our valued customers. Whether your mobile strategy supports BYOD, COPE or COBO, join us at one or our BlackBerry Experience events and we’ll show you exactly how BlackBerry can support the needs of your enterprise today and well into the future.