One of the great things about working at BlackBerry is the enthusiasm of customers and supporters. We’d like to ask you to help us translate your passion into recognition by voting for a number of BlackBerry products and services eligible for the upcoming CTIA Awards.
We’re off to a great start: a panel of industry experts, analysts and media has already selected two products from BlackBerry as finalists for awards:
- BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 (BES10) is a finalist in the MobITs Awards in the Mobile Device Management category.
- The Audi Virtual Cockpit in 2015 Audi TT, powered by software technology from our QNX subsidiary, is also a finalist for a Hot for the Holidays award in the Connected Car category.
But, the CTIA also wants to know what products you think deserve recognition. Each category has a “Best Online Pick” — sort of a people’s choice award — where voters can champion their favorites. That’s where you come in! Just click, register and vote:
- BlackBerry Enterprise Service (BES) 10 (MobITS: Mobile Enterprise Innovation — Mobile Device Management)
- BBM Enterprise (formerly known as BBM Protected) (MobITS: Mobile Enterprise Innovation )
- BlackBerry Secure Work Space (SWS) with support for iOS and Android (MobITS: Mobile Enterprise Innovation — Mobile Security and Privacy)
- Audi Virtual Cockpit in 2015 Audi TT (Hot For The Holidays — Connected Car)
- BlackBerry Z30 (Hot For The Holidays — Devices & Gadgets)
Online voting is open now and runs until Monday, September 8 at 8:00 p.m. ET. Thanks again for your enthusiasm and support for BlackBerry!