Today’s extremely powerful smartphones and mobile networks make it possible to run a business entirely from your phone, if you want.
(Updated with SecuSUITE’s general availability on Dec. 21, 2015)
But all of this mobile power comes at a big risk: security. We know that hackers are relentless, perpetrating attacks across all industries and sectors. Yet when it comes to our voice conversations and text messaging, too many decision makers think these threats exist only for spies, military agencies and others in key government roles.
The truth is foreign and domestic eavesdropping is happening across organizations of all sizes at this very moment, as hackers scoop product roadmaps, litigation specifics, merger and acquisition plans, intellectual property, financial forecasts and much, much more. The costs are incalculable, because sometimes the victims never realize they’re under surveillance.
Companies must protect their assets by securing employees’ mobile voice calls and text messages against tapping in order to prevent unauthorized parties from accessing intellectual property and other confidential information. To fill the gap, BlackBerry has extended its government-certified SecuSUITE for Government solution into the enterprise.
SecuSUITE for Enterprise: head-of-state protection for today’s business
Officially released today, SecuSUITE for Enterprise brings government-grade security to businesses. It leverages authentication and encryption technology that heads of state rely on to protect national security, adapted and optimized for enterprise use.
The software-based, multi-OS solution provides secure calling and text messaging on mobile devices, safeguarding sensitive communications against electronic eavesdropping. Because it’s software-based, there’s no hardware to buy, manage or maintain, which makes it a cost-effective solution for security-focused businesses of all sizes, from small to midsize enterprises all the way up to the world’s largest companies.
SecuSUITE for Enterprise is designed to lock down the privacy and security of mobile communications while being simple to use and manage.
- It is mobile device management and enterprise mobility management (MDM/EMM)-agnostic, so it can adapt to any existing mobility environment.
- It works across multiple operating systems, including iOS, Android (including Samsung KNOX and Android for Work) and BlackBerry 10, so it’s ideal for today’s BYOD business environment.
- It’s intuitive for both users and IT, so it doesn’t take much time to learn how to use it.
- Its calls connect in an instant with crystal-clear voice quality, so you’re not struggling to hear or be heard.
- It’s lightweight, so it won’t slow your phone’s performance or deplete its battery power, and it delivers the same reliable performance whether you’re on WiFi or a cellular connection.
- It’s backed by BlackBerry, renowned for delivering proven mobile security solutions and trusted by thousands of companies and governments around the world to protect their most important assets: their privacy and their business data.
With some of the other solutions on the market, you’re limited to making secured calls to people and the same carrier you’re using. That’s not the case with SecuSUITE for Enterprise. It’s hosted in the BlackBerry infrastructure, which provides a direct connection to more than 600 carriers around the globe. Whether you’re calling people inside or outside your organization, if they use SecuSUITE for Enterprise, you can simply and securely communicate with them.
SecuSUITE for Enterprise: mobile security with no upfront costs
SecuSUITE for Enterprise is available at a low monthly cost per user on an annual-license basis, with no upfront capital expenditure or unpredictable operating costs to worry about. If you’d like to know more about how to put SecuSUITE for Enterprise to work for your company, visit www.secusmart.com/en or check out the brochure or data sheet on our SlideShare channel.