BlackBerry has made great strides in integrating Good Technology into our enterprise software portfolio. Our acquisition of Good, detailed in the webinar Change is Good, creates the single largest EMM provider on the market, with a 20% share according to IDC. Here’s where we are, only three months since the acquisition was completed.
First, unified enrollment is now available between BES12 and the Good Dynamics Secure Mobility Platform. IT can set up both MDM policies and Good Dynamics apps with a single enrollment action, substantially streamlining the process of enrolling new users. With only a few clicks, you can be up and running with all the apps your enterprise users need! Flexible, indeed.
We also haven’t been standing still with individual platform components. We’ve also incorporated substantial updates to several core Good Dynamics apps. The changes are detailed below:
- Good Work: Good’s leading all-in-one collaboration platform, Good Work went through a major update with a focus on improved user experience and enhanced integration. The client now delivers new visual status indicators, improved search performance, a new agenda view and a consolidated view of alerts and notifications. It now fully supports S/MIME and integrates with new third-party products like Box and HP Voltage.
- Good Access for Windows: Good Access for Windows allows deployment of HTML5 apps in a fully containerized browser, providing a seamless user experience while ensuring that data never leaves enterprise control. For many organizations this provides a compelling alternative to cumbersome legacy products like VDI at a fraction of the cost and complexity. You can learn more about how it works in the webinar Blurred Lines: Windows 10 PC and Mobile
- Good Connect: We recently integrated Good Connect with Cisco Jabber, providing customers with another option for mobilizing Enterprise Instant Messaging alongside Microsoft Lync. It’s just another sign of how committed BlackBerry is to open integration.
- Support for Cisco ISE and Exchange ActiveSync Proxy connectivity in BES12 V12.4
- BES12 Cloud now supports Windows 10, Private app management, and ActiveSync Gatekeeping.
- A suite of updates to BBM Protected including Team Messaging, priority messaging, delivered and read notifications in multi-person chats, and enhanced IT administrator policies.
- WatchDox is now fully integrated with the BES12 management console, with enhanced mobile file editing/creation and better eDiscovery. A version of WatchDox integrated with Good Dynamics containerization is also available in the Good Marketplace.
This is only the first stage of our journey to integrate two of the richest EMM portfolios on the market. Moving forward, you’ll hear more about additional points of integration throughout the year. By incorporating Good Technology’s powerful suite of apps into our own, we’ll equip organizations with the capacity to better handle sensitive data, enable mobility, and protect employee privacy.
Are you ready to learn more about Good Secure EMM Suites and all the ways it can help you enable secure workforce mobility? Go Hands-on with Good Secure EMM Suites in our live-demo webcast on April 12 at 11 a.m. EDT. It’s free, but registration is required. Get more information and register at https://cc.readytalk.com/cc/s/registrations/new?cid=e7q68cr7wn4y