In addition to the above, here are some other things you should know:
- All comments will be reviewed before posting and best efforts will be made to post appropriate comments within 24 hours. We reserve the right to decide what to post. This includes removing posts, and whether we will respond to posts.
- Please respect other users. This means that comments must not be inappropriate, abusive, contain profanity or be otherwise offensive.
- Please stay on-topic. All comments must relate in some way to the post on which you are commenting.
- We respect copyright laws. By posting, you represent that you have the right to share the material in your posts, including without limitation, trademarks and copyrighted material.
- This is a public forum. Anything you post here may be shared in this forum, or in other worldwide media. Please review the “Content Submitted to BlackBerry by You” and “Unsolicited Submissions” sections of the BlackBerry.com Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the BlackBerry.com Terms and Conditions, do not post here.
- Because of the relatively informal nature of this blog, we avoid marking our trademarks at every instance. However, we continue to reserve all rights in our BlackBerry and BlackBerry trademarks, regardless of how they are used on this Site.
- Comments or opinions expressed on the blog are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this blog do not necessarily represent the views of BlackBerry, its management or employees. BlackBerry is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to the blog.
- Although we welcome feedback from customers, this blog is not intended to replace our Customer Service Network. Comments or queries relating to specific issues beyond the scope of the blog discussions should be directed to your service provider. Please also check the BlackBerry Support Forums for additional help.
BlackBerry®, SureType®, SurePress™ and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of BlackBerry and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
BlackBerry Biz Blog has been developed to participate in the ongoing conversation about BlackBerry products and use. We believe these topics are worthy of discussion and want to encourage this conversation. The following Comments Policy applies to those who choose to use this site as a forum to discuss these topics. By using this site and submitting a comment, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Comments Policy.
- We will not aggregate comments. All posted comments will be shown separately and not as one.
- We will make best efforts to respond to comments. That may include a posting that responds to a number of comments or questions on a similar subject. Or, if the question is very specific, it may require additional time to investigate and respond. However, BlackBerry reserves the right to not respond to a comment.
- We realize there are other issues related to the mobile industry worthy of discussion. Although we will not respond to questions regarding issues outside of this mandate, where possible, we will link to corporate positions and other helpful information in response.
- BlackBerry is a publicly-traded company. Therefore, comments pertaining to any ongoing financial or legal matters will not be posted. Further information about our policies concerning content ownership and privacy as well as our responsibility for the accuracy of comments posted on this site can be found in our Privacy and Legal Notice.