This year will be our ninth year at FOSE (the Federal Office Systems Exposition), the largest Federal government information technology trade show in the United States, and we’ll be providing several unique opportunities for attendees to see how technology and mobile apps are changing the way that government works.
The BlackBerry® PlayBook™ Mobile Tour Truck will be joining us on-site for all three days of FOSE, which is taking place at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C., July 19-21, 2011.
The BlackBerry PlayBook Mobile Tour Truck (Booth # 650) will give this year’s FOSE attendees the opportunity to see the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet first-hand. Attendees will be presented with an interactive experience showcasing the tablet’s powerful features – from its high resolution display, speed, performance and multi-tasking capabilities to apps, secure pairing with BlackBerry® smartphones via BlackBerry® Bridge™ technology, and high-fidelity web experience with support for Adobe® Flash®, Adobe® Mobile AIR® and HTML5.
Beyond the BlackBerry PlayBook Mobile Tour, there are a couple of breakout sessions I think you’ll want to check out:
1. BlackBerry Education sessions on Wednesday, July 20th from 10-4PM
- “Using the BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet in Government”
- “The Consumerization of IT: Managing the Security and Risks of Individual Liable Smartphones”
- “The Apps Every Agency Should Know About”
- “BlackBerry Enterprise Solutions for Federal Government: Today and Tomorrow”
- “Ask the Experts: Talk to an expert about your BlackBerry solution”
2. The Mobile Apps Experience on July 19th at 1:45pm and July 20th at 1:15pm
Finally, don’t forget to visit us at the Recharge Lounge (Booth # 1301) where you can take a break while we charge your BlackBerry smartphone and BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.
If you have questions around applications and deployments, hardware and software, or mobile solutions from field service to emergency responsiveness – we’d love to meet you at FOSE.
See you soon!