As someone with little technical or server knowledge – but certainly a drive for getting things done – I present to you the ideal solution for the like-minded and business-focused: BlackBerry® Management Center!
BlackBerry Management Center is a free online service designed to allow you to remotely manage and protect up to 100 BlackBerry® smartphones in the cloud. BlackBerry Management Center is ideal for small business IT administrators, with an easy-to-use interface that provides rich functionality. It’s a great solution for small businesses seeking to integrate and manage the variety of company-issued or employee-owned BlackBerry devices in use within the work environment. The service is easily accessible from a web browser, simple to use, requires little-to-no maintenance…and did I mention it’s FREE?
Some key features of BlackBerry Management Center:
- Device management for mail services, including Gmail®, Yahoo!®, Hotmail®, AOL®, POP, IMAP, and OWA
- Can include and integrate existing employee-owned BlackBerry smartphones
- Allows non-technical administrators to manage BlackBerry devices
- Reduces the need for outside technical assistance
- Central management of email for employees
- Can include BlackBerry® Protect™ features that help to ensure that your data is safe and that you can easily find your smartphone if misplaced – lock, wipe, loud ring and send a message*
- Provides the ability to send a PIN or email message to all console users
We’re particularly excited about this type of solution, as it provides a streamlined answer to the need for centralizing employee-owned devices and providing a network of support and management. To learn more about BlackBerry Management Center, be sure to check out www.blackberry.com/managementcenter.
Could your small business benefit from a management solution for mobile devices? Share your thoughts in the comments.